McCurry Hydrology has been involved with cleanup-related activities for contaminated soils and groundwater since the mid 1980's, being involved with many CERCLA, RCRA and state-mandated remedial actions.
Following the contaminant fate and transport characterization studies, our site remediation-related experience includes the following:
- Developing remedial action objectives;
- Evaluating institutional controls and applicable, relevant and appropriate standards and regulations (ARARs);
- Identifying feasibility-level site remediation measures including preliminary design and siting of groundwater pump-and-treat systems;
- Evaluating and scoring potential remediation alternatives;
- Selecting recommended remedial actions including phasing their implementation;
- Developing monitoring programs to evaluate the effectiveness of remedial actions; and
- Assessing pump-and-treat remediation system operational and monitoring data and developing recommendations for system enhancements to improve system performance.