An organization’s records can span decades and even generations. Knowledge of your company’s past is an asset, but keeping all types of records, no matter the significance, will soon leave you drowning in a sea of old paperwork that never stops rising. Let us help you manage your records by building an archive unique to your organization’s needs. An effective archiving plan keeps records efficiently stored, logically organized, and easily accessible. Not all records are needed every day, or even every year. Some may not be needed at all. We have a trained historian on staff who will work with you to ensure your organization’s record-keeping needs are met.
- Assess your collection and filing system
- Consolidate records into a central location and system
- Eliminate duplicate and irrelevant materials
- Build an archive based on your organization’s needs
- Digitization services available
- Efficient use of space
- Eliminate the troublesome “catch all” record-keeping policy