Probe then consults with building owners and managers on the proper handling and control of ACMs in buildings. Probe then developments and implements an AHERA management and abatement plan that has proven highly successful for schools, hospitals, commercial buildings, residential homes and public structures for the long-term control and management of ACMs.
Finally, Probe's highly trained and fully licensed asbestos abatement team will remove all ACMs quickly and safely.
In addition to an AHERA management plan and abatement services Probe also provides:
- Environmental and personnel air monitoring of asbestos abatement projects on-site, in accordance with the federal, state and local rules and regulations
- Asbestos materials, laboratory and/or on-site air sampling and analysis during all phases of abatement project in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Asbestos post project final air clearance certification (Post abatement with TEM, PCM and visual inspections).
Since 1989 our team of professionals have combined technical, industrial and managerial experience to develop comprehensive solutions for our clients' asbestos related needs from the project's initial conception to its final completion.
- Asbestos Abatement - Removal, repair and/or encapsulation of asbestos containing building materials for residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
- Building Surveys - Residential, commercial and industrial asbestos building inspections and assessments. Bulk sampling and air testing.
- Project Design/Management Plans - Project specification and AHERA management plan development.
- Project Management and Air Monitoring - On-site project management, air monitoring, testing and consulting during all phases of an asbestos abatement project.
Probe is structured to offer its clients a full range of asbestos management services in response to our clients' needs for compliance with EPA's 40 CFR 763.506, Sub-part G (Worker Protection Rule), 40 CFR 763 AHERA School Rule, 40 CFR 61 Subpart M (NESHAP), OSHA 29 CFR 1926.58 Industry Standard, MDPH Acts 135, 147, and 440 (asbestos training, contractor certification), MDNR Acts 64 and 641 (solid and hazardous waste).