Safety Advisory Services UK is able to offer a full range of consultancy and project management services from conception of a project right through to its successful completion, in compliance with the Construction, Design and Management Regulations and will act as Planning Supervisor if requested.
These Services Include:
- Survey and identification of asbestos contained within the building, including recommendations and options where appropriate
- The preparation of the Project Safety Plans
- Design and phasing of all types of Asbestos Removal projects
- Preparation of tender documents including bill of quantities
- Preparation of Plan of Work and Method Statements
- Risk Assessments
- Presentation of proposed works to employees to alleviate fears where major works are undertaken in occupation
- Programming and phasing of works to suit main contract, particularly when involving occupied premises
- Supervising and Air Monitoring of contract works including monitoring of all compliance's and legislation by Removal Contractors
- Completion document containing reports and legislative certification for the works
- Accredited Asbestos Awareness Training Providers
Contact us today for an informal chat about your specific needs as we would be pleased to help you with your training cost-effective needs.