Robson Environmental have been leaders in asbestos air monitoring, surveying, project management and associated fields for over 20 years. Our NATA approved technicians, Occupational Hygienists, BOHS (British Occupational Hygiene Society) certified analysts and surveyors, ACT Class A and B Asbestos Assessors and Cert. IV Trainers and Assessors can provide professional advice and services throughout the Canberra region, interstate and overseas. We also provide emergency response 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
As asbestos is classified as a carcinogen, the regulations governing its safe assessment, management and removal are particularly stringent. It is therefore vital that building owners, managers and occupiers ensure that all asbestos related works are undertaken in a safe, professional and timely manner by fully accredited, trained and experienced personnel. Our team will liaise with you to establish your needs and responsibilities and keep you informed of all findings during the works.
- Management and Refurbishment/Demolition surveys
- Asbestos registers, audits, risk assessments and management plans.
- NATA accredited air monitoring.
- NATA accredited Bulk Fibre Identification
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA), and Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
- Asbestos Removal Control Plans (ARCPs).
- Removal and management specifications.
- Contract supervision and costing.
- Document reviews.
- Due diligence reports.
- Clearance certification.
- Documentation of residual asbestos.Audit of management practices, tenant activities and equipment.
- Accredited asbestos awareness and asbestos removal training courses.
- Reinstatement supervision.
- Asbestos in soils, assessment and remediation.