PES’s team of licensed asbestos inspectors perform comprehensive asbestos inspection. All PES inspectors are state licensed and EPA-AHERA accredited technicians.
- Identify and sample all materials which are suspected to contain asbestos.
- Conduct asbestos inspection to OSHA standards.
- Perform comprehensive building inspections that detail the type, quantity and location of all materials determined to contain asbestos.
- Provide a comprehensive, detailed report which includes specific floor plans and sample results.
- Recommend the best plan of action for each material found to contain asbestos.
- Prepare any necessary abatement for contractor bidding.
- Perform school inspections and 3-year reinspections in accordance with EPA-AHERA regulations.