Assessing the Need for Remedial Measures and the Level of Urgency
Based on the results of the on-site inspection/examination/building examination and, in some cases, based also on the metrological and analytical results, the need for remedial measures and the level of urgency of such measures that may be necessary at your workplace or in your rooms and buildings needs to be clarified and assessed in line with the relevant directives and recommendations
Asbestos: pursuant to the Asbestos Directive of No...
- Asbestos: pursuant to the Asbestos Directive of North Rhine-Westphalia
- Polychlorinated biphenyls: pursuant to the PCB Directive of North Rhine-Westphalia
- Pentachlorphenol: pursuant to the PCP Directive
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons: pursuant to the relevant PAH instructions
- Mold fungus: pursuant to the Mold Fungus Rehabilitation Guideline
If remediation and/or clean-up measures are required, possible preliminary action, the time and scope of the rehabilitation and/or remedial measures, etc. will be discussed with you and the certified specialized company involved.
No reviews were found for Assessing the Need for Remedial Measures and the Level of Urgency. Be the first to review!