Asset-Management, Maintenance and Improvement Services
McBerns supports its water industry customers by offering a suite of asset management services, specialising in odour monitoring and management, as well as asset inspection, reporting and repairs. Our experienced team have the expertise to: Optimise your current asset maintenance strategy. Manage odorous sites and your existing odour filter network.. Conduct network investigations. Undertake manhole, pump station and SPS facility maintenance. Assess asset condition/corrosion and odour generation potential. Conduct H2S gas monitoring as well as sulphide sampling and testing. Assess filter media capacity and the remaining useful life of odour filters, dosing systems and void protection/access systems (i.e. McBerns and other proprietary systems) using best practice sampling and testing methods.
- Provide written reports on facility and/or network performance; and develop site specific management plans regarding maintenance planning recommendations including repairs, improvements and upgrades
- Inspection and maintenance of fugitive and point source odours
- Inspection and assessment of fall protection equipment
- Inspection and assessment of lid lift weight and trip hazard compliance
- Inspection and maintenance of filter connecting pipework, media and extraction units