Asset Management Services
We assist owners and agencies with asset management and life cycle performance planning for a variety of features such as tunnels, retaining walls, levees, landslides, rockfall sites, and roadway pavements. We offer diverse experience in the management of performance risk due to physical deterioration or natural hazards. We incorporate both engineering and financial constraints into our asset management plans, giving clients the information needed to identify and prioritize repair or replacement costs.
Examples of asset management services we offer include:
- Geotechnical Asset Management Plan Development
- Rockfall Management Plans
- Levee Condition Assessment and Risk Management
- Tunnel Inspection and Prioritization Planning
- Pavement Assessment and Rehabilitation Plans
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis and Performance Risk Management
Shannon & Wilson recently created a document titled 'Geotechnical Asset Management, Implementation Concepts and Strategies' for the Central Federal Lands Highway Division.