Asset Management Services
TechnipFMC offers dedicated asset management services and facilities to support the management and maintenance of client-owned tools and equipment. The services can be executed according to our recommended asset management requirements or configured to match specific client needs and equipment readiness. We can perform asset management services at our world-class facilities, client facilities or third-party facilities.
TechnipFMC continues to expand and invest in service facilities for global operations. Emphasis has been placed on strategic placement of service bases in key geographical regions to align with client operations. This allows us to provide comprehensive services, including optimized turnaround times, onsite technical support and local partnership for international project execution.
Our facilities have been designed around personnel safety, featuring integrated fall protection systems, purpose-built test bunkers and pits, optimized material movement and integrated pressure systems.
Services include mobilization, demobilization, maintenance, preservation, refurbishment, recertification and storage.
World-class service facilities
Industry-leading field and engineering support
- Third-Party Equipment and Services
Low-cost, fast delivery, strong performance
- Refurbishment offers a cost- and schedule-efficient alternative to purchasing new equipment
- Consolidated operations shorten execution cycle and lead time to enable earlier returns
- Splash-Ready equipment lowers risk profile and allows for lower contingency and pre-deployment spending
- Integrated facilities and repeatable procedures reduce unplanned downtime, personnel exposure and schedule risk
- Integrated offerings simplify responses to clients’ needs
- Standardized, efficient procedures ensure safe and predictable operations
No reviews were found for Asset Management Services. Be the first to review!