Asset & Manhole Surveys
Our sister company 40SEVEN provides a range of Surveying Services, specialising in underground utility detection & mapping, topographical, measured building, asset and GIS surveys.
40SEVEN delivers these surveying and data capture services to a broad spectrum of clients within the civil engineering, construction, telecom, utilities, sites & estates (hospitals and education), environment, consultancy, local authorities and house building sectors, each area being managed and operated by qualified, experienced staff.
All surveying work can be provided as a stand-alone service or integrated into a full package alongside any of our other services. 40SEVEN offer clients a full range of data handling and presentation packages to facilitate the use of the data we provide. This includes inclusion of data in bespoke packages or direct into corporate GIS packages.
Our servey services include the following:
- Manhole / drainage surveys & investigations
- GIS technology data production and mapping
- Flotation and pan & tilt camera equipment available
- Off road work / portable capability
- Impermeable area surveys
- Combined Sewer Overflows (CSO) and pumping station surveys – in association with other divisions
- Pollution surveys