Auditing & System Certification
Achieving quality from optimised processes: An effective management system says a great deal about your organisation. It shows you are dedicated to optimising your operations. It demonstrates your commitment to quality, safety and security. It proves you have full visibility of your processes and resources. It underlines your commitment to sustainability. it shows your dedication to raising employee motivation and customer satisfaction.
Taken in total, these factors make a powerful statement to your clients and stakeholders.
TÜV SÜD is an internationally accredited certification body for various management systems. We have the know-how to audit and certify a wide range of internationally recognised management systems related to quality, environment, energy, safety, risk, health, education, business continuity and social responsibility. In various sectors and industries such as automotive, rail, aerospace, mechanical engineering, information technology, banking and finance and healthcare.
Beyond certification, we arm you with tools and best practices to assess and improve your operations. Enabling you to reduce risk and enhance efficiency.
So when it comes to choosing a partner to help you promote a culture of continuous improvement, look to TÜV SÜD.
Our auditing and system certification services include:
- AS/EN 9100 - Aerospace Management System
- Business Continuity Management (BCM) System
- Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI)
- Carbon Footprint Certification
- Code of Conduct (CoC)
- Emissions Inventory Verification
- EN 15838 Customer Call Centre Guidelines
- ESD S20.20 Electrostatic Discharge Control Program Standard
- FSC/PEFC (Forest Stewardship Council / Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) - Chain of Custody (CoC)
- IECQ HSPM QC 080000 (IECQ Hazardous Substance Process Management) Certification
- Integrated Management Systems
- ISO 9001 - Quality Management System
- ISO 13485 Quality Management System for Medical Devices
- IS0 14001 - Environmental Management System
- ISO/IEC 20000 Information Technology (IT) Service Management System
- ISO 22716 Cosmetics Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Guidelines
- ISO 26000 Social Responsibility
- ISO 27001 - Information Security Management System
- ISO 50001 - Energy Management System
- IRIS (International Railway Industry Standard) - Rail Management system
- OHSAS 18001 - Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Responsible Recycling R2 / e-Steward Certification
- Risk Management
- SA8000 - Social Accountability Management System
- Safety Certificate Contractors (SCC)
- Service Quality
- Supplier Audits
- Sustainable Certification for Bioenergy
- TL 9000 Management System for Telecommunications Industry
- TS16949 / VDA - Quality Management System for Automotive Industry
- Validation, Verification and Certification of Climate Change Projects
- Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP)