Successful aviation infrastructure projects demand expertise in planning and design, and program and construction management—the ability to “build it and build it well,” within budget and on schedule. For more than 70 years, Baker has provided these core services to aviation clients worldwide.
Our experience ranges from the smaller general aviation facilities to the busiest international airports. The full spectrum of our multidiscipline expertise enables us to provide innovative solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic goals and maximize their operating potential.
Services and design specialties include:
- Master Planning & Airport Layout Plans
- Airport Facilities Planning & Design
- Runway, Taxiway & Apron Design
- Airfield Lighting, Signing & NAVAIDs
- Roadway & Parking Facility Design
- Deicing Facilities
- Environmental Planning & Site Development
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Program & Construction Management
- Geotechnical Investigation & Design
- Commercial/GA Terminals
- Hangars & Support Facilities
- Air Rescue & Fire Fighting (ARFF) Stations