Wamar - Aviation Service
Wamar is regarded as one of the foremost global experts in Commercial, Corporate and Military Aviation, with our extensive knowledge extending to both Fixed-Wing and Rotary platforms. Serving the aviation industry for Nearly 35 Years, Wamar has developed a strong global network with a broad range of Manufacturing, Leasing and Service companies.
These products and services include:
- Engines & APUs.
- Engine Components & Accessories.
- Engine & APU Maintenance & Servicing.
- Airframe Checks.
- Landing Gear.
- Hydro Mechanical Accessories.
- Interiors & Galleys.
- Ground Support.
- Spare Parts Procurement.
Wamar remains committed to being amongst the forerunners of the aviation industry. Its proven record and contributions to the industry, particularly in the Middle East, North Africa and Sub-Saharan regions of Africa, embodies the introduction of state-of-the-art aviation business practices, including airline management, fleet financing and the technical management of various fleet types.
Our aviation prowess is the product of forged relationships with many high level decision makers, ideally positioning Wamar to promote and expand the business activities of the client. Our seasoned team has garnered a reputation for its unparallel expertise and superior brand of service.
Commercial & Corporate
Over the past two decades, Wamar has been extensively involved in providing commercial airlines and corporate operators with advisory and brokering services, seeking to expand the operator’s scope of service and quality, while maintaining balanced operating costs and maximum profitability. In addition to the placement of aircraft, we have overseen engine acquisition programs, airframe maintenance, engine maintenance, component maintenance, and other technical related programs.
Wamar’s team of Aviation Professionals is capable of handling projects in the following areas:
- Start-up airline advisory services
- Fleet Planning.
- Fleet Evaluation.
- Detailed Business Strategy formulation and Business Plan preparation, including presentation to Investors and Boards of Directors.
- Negotiations with manufacturers, including negotiations and finalization of purchase and lease contracts.
- Aircraft maintenance strategy development, including organizational structuring.
- Negotiations with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) or third-party maintenance and repair organizations (MROs), whether for power-by-the-hour (PBH) or time and material arrangements (TME) .
- Financial Systems implementation.
- Development and implementation of IT strategies and systems.
- Detailed aircraft specification, including production of detailed LOPAS in accordance with client requirements.
- Managing introduction of aircraft into service.
- Flight Operations & Facility Quality/Reliability Auditing.
- Duty Free Operations.
- Airport Management and Development.
Wamar has broad experience advising governments and military air forces on their requirements for logistical and combat aircraft, both fixed-wing and rotary. Our expertise encompasses:
- Engine Repair and Overhaul.
- Maintenance & Upgrade Programs.
- Maintenance Training.
- Flight Training.
- Provides air forces with consultancy & representation if a need is determined.
- Advises major manufacturers on sales & marketing strategies.
- Advises major MROs on sales & marketing strategies.