Baghouse Maintenance and Field Services
Meet our baghouse maintenance and field services crew, the IAC Blue Crew. Our baghouse services crews service all baghouse designs, brands and sizes. With service or a routine preventative maintenance program by the IAC Blue Crew, your plant will operate with peak dust collection efficiency and reduced emissions. The IAC Blue Crew will make sure your facility has a clean and safe work environment to protect your staff and keep you within the strict EPA guidelines.
Fully Trained and Certified Maintenance Crews
Safety is a top priority when assembling a maintenance team for any project. At IAC we don’t just hire anyone to do our field service work. All of our crews are OSHA and MSHA certified and put through in depth training program specific to the environment they’ll be working in. When using one of our field maintenance teams you have the peace of mind knowing that you’re getting industry leading service. Our fully staffed teams with crew leaders can be assembled nationwide, ready for immediate response.
Providing Solutions to Your Maintenance Problems
Safety of Your Personnel
No OSHA regulated confined space entry worries. Reduce overall liability using IAC’s certified and experienced “Blue Crew” service technicians. Operate a cleaner, safer work environment.
Inexperienced Staff and Time Limitations
The limitations of time and staff inexperience can be overcome using our highly experienced and efficient Blue Crew technicians. You receive expert work done accurately and quickly. Staff training programs are available.
By providing immediate response to the issue IAC can regain your plant compliance. IAC will provide detailed documentation of all work performed for compliance reports. This documentation may also help with future compliance questions and provide recommendations for future improvements. Operate with fully functional air filtration equipment at peak efficiency.
With a service project or scheduled inspection and preventative maintenance program by IAC you can help PREVENT inadequate baghouse operation which may cause increased emissions; lower production; a dirty, unsafe work enviroment; excess wear and tear on equipment; possible breakdowns; production shut-downs; and increased energy usage
- Mechanical Inspections
- Verify condition of housing, parts and components
- Leak testing with highly accurate ultra-violet light detection powder
- Provide comprehensive reports
- Scheduled inspection or service plans available quarterly, or as needed
- Mechanical Repairs
- Experienced millwrights, welders and trained technicians
- Replace control timers, solenoid valves, diaphragm valves and any parts required
- Replace system components: airlocks, dampers, fans, etc.
- Equipment Conversions
- Convert reverse air or shaker style filters to modern Pulse-Jet Technology
- Filter Bag Change-Outs
- Replace Bags
- Replace bag cages, clamps and parts as needed
- Dispose of old bags and parts
- Work performed by trained professionals
- Planned outages or emergency response
- System Evaluations
- Complete system airflow analysis
- Duct & pick-up hood design review
- Actual vs. Baseline performance
- Provide comprehensive report
- New Installations
- Installation and commissioning of new equipment
- Engineering and project management