Nova has experienced professionals that provide Building Science consulting for existing facilities and new construction projects. By working closely with the project team, we strive to develop economical solutions and to add value to each project. Our goal is to work with team members, not only to identify potential issues or deficiencies, but to provide solutions.
For existing facilities, we provide visual assessments, field testing, moisture surveys, design service and project oversight. Our certified and experienced professionals will provide the information and solutions you need to make a decision that best fits your needs.
On new construction projects, Nova provides trained staff to monitor installation, complete performance testing and assist with project close-out. Nova also provides peer review services.
- Roofing & Exterior Wall Consulting
- Building Enclosure Testing and Analysis
- Building Enclosure Commissioning (BECx)
- Large Building Air Barrier Performance Testing/Certification
- Fenestration, Curtain Wall and Facade Performance Testing (Air and Water)
- Quality Assurance Construction Observation and Reporting
- Non-Destructive Evaluation and Analysis (Infrared Thermography)
- Forensic Evaluations
- Project Management/Contract Administration