The services are an important part of most buildings, and controlling the noise and vibration associated with Ihem is essential in achieving an acceptable environment. Air conditioning, plumbing and ventilation systems, pumps, chillers and lifts are only some of the potential sources of noise and vibration.
The range of services offered by PDA is extensive and includes:
- Baseline environmental noise surveys.
- Specifications to meet internal noise criteria.
- Design of the mechanical services to control the break-out of noise to the environment.
- The control of structure-borne noise and vibration.
- Diagnostic investigations to troubleshoot problem installations.