Business Carbon Footprint Appraisals Services
Assess and Track your business' carbon footprint. Increase Sales – Supports customer tender action requirements. Reduce Cost - Save energy & other operational costs. Compliance - Prepare your business for mandatory reporting & other legislation. Market differentiation - Enhances your business & brand’s sustainability credentials, PR opportunities. Stakeholder management - Helps meet CSR objectives, enhances staff morale -helps attract / retain employees & attracts investors.
Our assessments use industry best practise/standards such as the WRI/WBCSD Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Protocol and ISO14064-1. They are also underpinned by the use of internationally recognised emissions factors databases, e.g. from Defra and EcoInvent, to give just two examples.
The first step of any business’ sustainability / carbon management programme is to gain an independent & thorough understanding of its current green-house gas (GHG) emissions. Carbon Footprint business appraisals provide a comprehensive assessment, identifying current major emission sources and opportunities for savings in the future.
Allocated an experienced carbon management consultant
- Fast and efficient service
- Support in data collection process
- Detailed calculation report
- Breakdown of your organisations carbon footprint
- Recommendations to reduce emissions
- Suggested carbon reduction targets
- Carbon Footprint Standard to market your business with
- Carbon management support for a whole year following the assessment
- Carbon offset recommendations to help you become carbon neutral
Get the Carbon Footprint Standard
When we complete your business’s Carbon Footprint appraisal, you will be awarded the Carbon Footprint Standard, as having assessed your emissions to recognised international methodologies.