Reasons to Consider Carbon Emissions ManagerVerisae’s Carbon Emissions Manager has proven to help industry leaders like Ahold, Wake fern and Fresh & Easy manage and report a complex set of data across thousands of facilities, while also enabling them to drive value through cost savings, risk reduction, and brand leadership.
Verisae’s Carbon Emissions Manager Focuses on Value Realization and Risk Reduction
Organizations often undertake energy and environmental initiatives, but lack enterprise-wide visibility and insight to drive exponential value - across departments and up and down the supply chain.
Customers come to Verisae with the following challenges:
- Coordinate data gathering from multiple people and systems
- Aggregate a complex data set across multiple facilities, assets, data types (electricity, natural gas, gasoline, refrigerants, chemicals, etc.), and time spans
- Ensure that reporting is harmonized across multiple reporting authorities internationally and even to customers
- Gain insight into risks and opportunities through analyzing the data with trending, correlations, and scenario planning
Helping Your Organization Provide Value
- Track and enter Scope 1, 2, & 3 data from multiple facilities and data sources on a system designed for multiple users
- Configure for each user’s tasks and responsibilities
- Work with your supply chain: Vendor portals, fleet integration, product life cycle assessment inputs, and secure data entry and workflow
- Take action to improve performance: Analytic tools for metrics based on financial, usage, and more, alerts based on user defined thresholds, and dashboards configurable to user’s responsibilities
- Report to major reporting authorities with Verisae’s embedded reporting protocols, emissions factors and calculations
- Facilitate cost effective third party data verification
- Providing a secure and robust data environment
Leveraging Software to Avoid the Environmental Challenges
- In addition to compliance and pending regulations, there is also risk to brand of not knowing how you compare in the industry
- Disparate data sources make it challenging to tackle emissions management, let alone identify cost effective reduction strategies
- Constantly changing reporting requirements and data streams make timely reporting and auditing costly with manual processes
Experiencing Measurable Results and Value
- Scales with your business - Verisae’s Carbon Manager is not a one-size fits all approach. It scales both in the scope of carbon management and in the number of facilities you include.
- Beyond reporting to actionable information - Take carbon footprinting from an infrequent, “what a pain” activity to an ongoing management tool. By getting the data in actionable form, our customers drive value in cost reductions.
- Enables a new level of collaboration across the enterprise - The underlying tools in Verisae’s system that provide data to Carbon Manager include utility bill processing, utility rebates, procurement, energy management, and maintenance. Verisae’s platform approach makes it cost-effective to share data, allowing departments to collaborate rather than operate in silos.
- A new level of collaboration up and down the supply chain - As companies actively seek information on their suppliers’ carbon footprint, Verisae enables customers and their suppliers to actively engage on this data.
Verisae Delivers Valued Carbon Emissions Management Offerings
Avoid fines and other costs of compliance - In addition to existing and pending regulations on the international, national, and regional fronts, industry and stakeholder groups are driving voluntary reporting standards. Getting your business process for carbon reporting in place will help avoid unnecessary spending on consulting processes over the long term.
Win sales - Prove your leadership standing to customers with transparent and verifiable data on your carbon practices that also helps you collaborate to find win-win opportunities.
Identify opportunities to save and take action - Drive an additional 5-30%+ in savings in energy, manufacturing and transportation fuel, miles driven, refrigerant, and other resources that serve as key inputs to your processes.
Reduce labor costs of reporting and managing carbon - Get a quick return on investment with 5-20% time savings due to automated data gathering, robust data structure, embedded reporting functionality, and facilitation of third-party audits.