CDR Reporting Services
In line with the Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) recently issued final CDR Rule, previously known as the Inventory Update Reporting (IUR) Modifications Rule, 3E provides Chemical Data Reporting (CDR) Services. Access to reliable support is instrumental to navigating the new rule and its many complexities, including those related to the EPA's intent to reduce the number of Confidential Business Information (CBI) claims.
3E’s team of professionals can perform the following:
- CDR regulatory support (inventory update report) - review of the September 6, 2011 Final Rule CDR requirements and notification of relevant changes in definitions, scope, thresholds, schedule, and exemptions
- Definition of rules and processes - review of current mechanisms for tracking volumes and other information required for imported and manufactured products and materials at the substance level, as well as definition of reporting processes
- Inventory searches - review of inventory and determination of which chemicals are affected and which are exempt
- Data compilation - identification of required chemical information, including identity, site, volume, use categorization, production, marketing, and industry codes
- Data confirmation - review of inventory and determination of whether any required information needs tracking, along with requisite recommendations
- On-site support - orientation, training, collaboration, and review of reports
- CDX registrations - support registrant registrations and provide requisite guidance
- Complete reports - eCDRweb - complete Form U
- Documentation and filing - collate and compile supporting documentation for regulated materials, and provide submission support for hard copy records
- Report if the production volume of a chemical substance exceeds the 25,000-pound threshold during the principal reporting year (i.e., calendar year 2011)
- Provide upfront substantiation for each processing and use data element claimed as CBI. Submitters cannot claim those data elements as confidential when they are identified as 'not known to or reasonably acsertainable by'
- Use e-CDRweb, the EPA's electronic reporting tool, to submit all CDR information