Civil Construction Services
Underground Utilities-Rehabilitation & New Construction. Boyer offers a wide range of underground utility work which includes: Potable and raw water lines. Sanitary sewers. Storm drainage. Pipelines. Specialty process piping. Electrical and communication duct banks.
As members of the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association, we also provide a vast array of trenchless construction techniques on many of our projects.
- Pipe jacking 44” to 120”
- Pipe ramming
- Rehabilitation of existing utility lines.
In fact, we hold a number of granted and pending patents utilized in the segmental slip-lining industry.
- Geotechnical Cellular Concrete and Cement Grouting
- Boyer is a licensed Cellufoam applicator for Texas and can provide not only cellular concrete but also have a fleet of our own patented grout pumping systems with the ability to pump from 5 to 30 yards per hour.
Clearing, grading, excavation, compacted fills, soil stabilization, concrete paving, structural concrete demolition.
With a licensed Master plumber leading the charge, Boyer’s plumbing division offers all types of commercial plumbing services:
- Dry and wet piping
- Welded and non welded steel
- Above and below grade piping
- Fixtures, industrial, institutional, commercial and multi-family residential
- Hot Tapping
- Shutdowns and turnarounds on critical systems.