The sheer number, diversity, and complexity of EH&S regulations can make achieving and maintaining compliance a difficult task. The engineers, scientists, regulatory specialists, and environmental attorneys on our compliance team have the skills and experience to help our clients manage all of their environmental responsibilities.
As a full-service EH&S compliance services provider, our expertise includes:
- Air quality permitting and reporting;
- Comprehensive EH&S compliance auditing;
- Oil SPCC and Integrated Contingency Plan development;
- Risk Management and Process Safety Management development and support;
- Environmental Management System development;
- EH&S program management;
- Stormwater management planning; and
We have a national reputation for environmental auditing expertise, and clients rely on us for audits, re-audits, assistance with corrective actions, and disclosures to EPA.
Our compliance professionals bring a working knowledge of regulations and real-world experience to every project. We work with our clients to understand their obligations and options, and implement best practices to help them achieve their compliance goals. We draw on firm-wide resources to bring the right people to every project, and believe in collaborating with and advocating for our clients. Because fostering long-term compliance is about people and not just regulations, building relationships is the foundation of our approach.