Construction and Existing Multifamily Testing Service
Eco Achievers can help you with new construction and existing multifamily and small commercial buildings. We conduct diagnostic testing and a building energy audit to determine how to best reduce outside air from moving through the building and then prioritize capital improvements to maximize your building's net operating income (NOI). During a site visit, our experts will:
Identify potential moisture, health, and safety is...
- Identify potential moisture, health, and safety issues, along with assessing overall durability.
- Perform pressure diagnostics to find problems and fix them before they become costly maintenance issues.
- Use infrared thermal imaging to evaluate insulation.
- Inspect duct work, heating and cooling, and ventilation systems for efficiency and performance.
- Inspect windows and doors in need of repair or replacement.
- Evaluate lighting and lighting controls.
- Analyze water heating equipment and distribution.
- Evaluate pumps and motors.
- Evaluate water fixtures for efficiency.
Working with multifamily or commercial building standards?
Turn to us for testing services that meet code, voluntary standards, or ASTM infiltration requirements, including:
- ASTM E779 – Determining Air Leakage Rate by Fan Pressurization
- ASTM E1186 – Air Leakage Site Detection in Building Envelopes and Air Barrier Systems
- United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Air Leakage Test Protocol for Building Envelopes
Looking for Tax Credits?
Eco Achievers performs the modeling and testing necessary to qualify for 179D and 45L tax credits, which may result in a $2000 per unit tax credit to the owner for having an efficient multifamily building.
No reviews were found for Construction and Existing Multifamily Testing Service. Be the first to review!