BritishFlora's Consultancy services offer expert advice and project design capabilities within the fields of habitat restoration, native landscaping, river restoration and ecology. Our long-term establishment within the industry provides a unique and considerably wide ranging knowledge base for which we are widely respected and consulted by architects, consulting engineers, developers, councils and contractors. Call the experts today to determine the optimum and most economic solution for all technical aspects of native flora establishment across a whole range of applications.
BritishFlora’s Landscaping arm of the business means we can provide a ‘one stop shop’ from design to implementation stages and provide expert knowledge and continuity throughout the project life cycle.
Technical consultancy services include:-
- Biodiverse green roofing
- Bioengineering for erosion control
- Ecology Services; including Phase 1 and protected species surveys
- Habitat creation for protected species
- Invasive weed control, both aquatic & terrestrial
- Local provenance seed collection and plant contract grow
- Plant maintenance and aftercare
- Reedbed design, supply and plant
- Lake and pond planting plans and design
- River Restoration
- Wildflower Meadow Creation
- Water course dredging and maintenance