Contractors account for a significant portion of the Environmental business written. With so many types of contracting operations doing business in the marketplace, finding the right coverage's and pricing can be extremely challenging. EIS specializes in the placement of contractors, and matching each individual risk with the appropriate coverages and competitive pricing that provides our agents and their contractor clients with the best possible product. Whether the Contractor is Environmental based, Energy related, or an artisan/trade contractor, there are Environmental products that can meet the risk management or contractual needs of each client.
Examples Contractors written:
- Pipeline I/S/R contractors - GL/Pollution package - Contractors Pollution - Contractors Pollution/Professional
- Asphalt/Paving contractors - Contractors Pollution or CPL/E&O
- Remediation - Restoration contractors (all types) - GL/Pollution Package
- Fire/Water restoration and build back
- Drug - Meth Lab cleanup and restoration
- Emergency Response
- Haz-Mat cleanup and remediation
- Disaster Recovery remediation and restoration
- Storage tanks I/S/R and removal - both UST and AST - GL/Pollution package
- Any Non-Environmental Contractor (Plumbing, HVAC, Painting, Carpentry, etc…) - CPL or CPL/PL
- Industrial Maintenance, Service, or Janitorial contractors - GL/Pollution package or CPL - CPL/PL
- Pumping Contractors - Wastewater (carwashes, industrial, oil & gas)
- Solid Waste Disposal Contractors - Can be soil, sludge, mud, waste products, etc...