Corporate Membership Services
As an IAIA Corporate Member, you will be among leaders in the field of impact assessment (IA) representing many areas of expertise and interests. You will have access to the latest in IA news and learning through IAIA's online professional community, website, and peer-reviewed journal. IAIA's expanding network of international affiliates, branches and strategic partnerships provides you with the opportunity to develop business relationships with potential clients and partners within your field.
- BENEFITS OF CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP WITH IAIA INCLUDE:
- Establish your organization as a leader in social and environmental responsibility.
- Connect with potential customers through IAIA's network, and its 700+ participants at IAIA's annual conferences.
- Stay current in the latest international news and developments in IA, and receive the IAPA journal – the widely acclaimed international journal of IAIA.
- Demonstrate your company's commitment to IA and be recognized through IAIA members and affiliates.
- Learn how IA as practiced around the globe can benefit you in the work you do and how you can contribute to improved global IA practices.
- Access outstanding training available on IA techniques at both the IAIA annual conferences and through customized in-house opportunities.
- Raise the profile of your company's IA activities.
- Show your company's leadership in applying IA.
- CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP LINKS INDUSTRIES WITH PROFESSIONAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT BEST PRACTICE BY:
- Benchmarking your approach to use IA as part of your increased social and environmental performance.
- Networking with other businesses, regulators, consultants and academics to exchange views and utilize opportunities for improved IA practice.
- IAIA CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP IS AVAILABLE FOR:
- Government Ministries
- Non-Governmental Organizations
- Public Agencies
- Donor Banks
Depending on which Corporate Member level you choose, your organization will be entitled to either two (2) or five (5) individual IAIA memberships, plus additional benefits to your organization, including savings and promotional opportunities. Choose from two corporate membership levels:
- Standard Corporate Member – US$1,000
- Stewardship Corporate Member – US$5,000
Upgrading to Steward-level membership gives you additional discounts, recognition for your contribution, and promotional opportunities. For example, all Stewardship Corporate Members are automatically recognized as sponsors of our annual conference. A more detailed comparison of benefits for each corporate membership category can be found in our Corporate Membership brochure.