This media is based on organoclay technology like CrubeSorb but has been heavily modified to enhance mercury and arsenic adsorption through both physical removal and chemical bonding.
- Removes all 4 forms of mercury
- Combines hydrocarbon, mercury and arsenic removal
- Very effective at removing oil,grease, and organic contaminate
- Safely captures mercury and arsenic
- Can reduce contaminant level to
- < 2ppb
- Utilizes existing CrudeSorb RFV equipment housing
Effective on all sources of Mercury:
- Organic mercury
- Mercury element (zero valent)
- Mercury ions (both I and II valent)
How It Works
This material can be packed in the canister similar to the CrudeSorb media. Additionally, CrudeSorb MR can be as effective as the traditional CrudeSorb media to remove oil, grease, and other organic contaminant molecules when needed.