Neil Kelly brings the same expertise, craftsmanship and warranties to building custom homes as it does to remodeling. Using our innovative design-build methodology, not only does the company provide you with a single point of contact to keep your design and construction process hassle-free and enjoyable, but we also provide the support of an entire Neil Kelly team — your design consultant and project manager work with our structural architects, carpenters and tradespeople, all of whom share the same exacting standards and levels of client service. We take pride in applying sustainable construction practices and offering clients the choice of eco-friendly and healthy materials and finishes for their homebuilding project. Many of our homes have been LEED-for-Homes and Energy Star certified, helping our clients save money on energy, improve indoor air quality, and create smaller carbon footprint.
- Sustainable Building Practices, including staggered stud framing, recycling of scraps and waste
- Local Sourcing
- Environmentally Friendly Materials
- Energy-Efficient Heating Systems
- Energy-Efficient Lighting Systems
- Water-Saving Features and Systems
- Aging in Place
- Universal Design
- LEED Certification
- Passive House Certification
- Earth Advantage Certification
- Energy Star Certification
We work with you to achieve balance – between your dreams and your budget; between unique design ideas and functionality; technology and nature. But we never compromise when it comes to construction quality and dependable service.