Data Management Services
GT coordinates and assists with the development, implementation and training for user friendly web based data management systems to collect environmental data.
GT designs data management systems for specific cl...
GT designs data management systems for specific clients to meet their needs. GT provides training for data management systems that are designed for multiple clients. A web based data management system can simplify and reduce the amount of time your environmental manager spends on reporting. Our web based systems allow the users to customize reports for management providing instant results with graphs and charts.
GT has launched a web based data management product for tracking air emissions and is a national trainer for a web based product that tracks solid waste, recycling and other wastes for government and private sector companies with multiple locations. GT’s web based systems offer the following features:
- User friendly data input;
- Customizable report formats;
- Instant report generation including graphs and charts;
- Easy access for multiple facilities;
- No software to purchase; and
- Back-up of data off-site.
Emissions Tracking System (ETS) for Terminals
GT has developed the Emissions Tracking System (ETS) for Terminals. ETS provides terminal managers with a web based emissions tracking system that provides the following:
- The ability for terminal managers to calculate terminal emissions on a monthly basis.
- A program that allows terminal managers to print out reports on demand.
- Imports previous historical data if stored in appropriate data base formats.
ETS is capable of tracking and reporting monthly air emissions from the following sources:
- Storage tanks;
- Loading Racks;
- Fugitive losses from valves, flanges, pumps and open ended lines; and
- Any other emission unit with an emission factor in lbs/gal.
No reviews were found for Data Management Services. Be the first to review!