Elk, in conjunction with our affiliated companies, provides a broad range of demolition and decommissioning services. From complex environmental demolition and remediation projects requiring extensive decontamination to total site restoration, we are fully equipped and prepared to handle your project.
Our team has a long history of working with clients to successfully and safely complete demolition and decommissioning projects with little interruption to the client's daily operations and minimal environmental impact. We take a sustainable approach to demolition, minimizing the amount of materials going into landfills by segregating them for reuse or recycling, thus reducing our environmental impact and your liability. For every project, we perform the necessary pre-project preparations and prepare site-specific work schedules and safety plans in order to ensure that all work is completed on time, in regulatory compliance, and according to your specifications.
- Building & Structural Demolition
- Industrial Process Demolition
- Interior & Selective Demolition
- Footer, Foundation, & Pier Removal
- Underground Piping & Structure Removal
- Concrete Crushing & Recycling
- Equipment Dismantling & Rigging
- Facility Decontamination & Decommissioning
- Investment Recovery - Equipment Sales & Scrap Management
- OSHA Surveys
- Site Restoration
- Waste Management Services