Design Engineering Services
Delivering a full range of innovative engineering and analysis solutions.
A Full Suite of Services
Kinectrics offers clients the full range of engineering design and drafting capability covering all disciplines required to support any plant modification:
- Civil and Structural
- Instrumentation and Control (I&C)
- Piping and Pressure Boundary Design
- Computer Design
- Suppoting Cients at all Stages of the Design Life Cycle
Engineering services are conducted by staff trained in client engineering change control processes, or the Standard Design Process as applicable, and in accordance with relevant regulatory and pressure boundary requirements. Kinectrics supports the full life cycle of a design engineering modification – from concept through to close out, including:
- Conceptual design and scoping studies
- Preparing modification outlines and modification requirements
- Detailed engineering including:
- Technical Specifications
- Regulatory and licensing correspondence and interface
- Procurement engineering and support
- On-site construction support
- Root cause and apparent cause evaluations
- Support to commissioning and available for service activities
- Implementation and outage on-site support to include resolution of work order issues and assistance through field changes
- License renewal and decommissioning activities
- Long range planning support including estimating and procurement
Kinectrics offers US and Canadian audited and accredited Quality Assurance Programs.
- In the US, our program complies with 10CFR50 Appendix B and ASME NQA-1, and 10CFR21 and has been audited by industry groups such as NUPIC and NIAC
- In Canada, our program complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015; CSA N286-12, CSA N286.7-99; CSA Z299.1-85; CSA N299.1-16; 10CFR50 Appendix B; ASME NQA-1; 10CFR21; CSA N285.0-12 (including NCA 4000) for design and construction; applicable aspects of ASME B&PV Section III for the conduct of engineering analysis services, and has been audited by industry groups such as NUPIC, NIAC, CANPAC, and the TSSA.
- We are a learning organization. Our utility-aligned Corrective Action Program receives accolades from our clients for our ability to identify and correct issues internally, resulting in higher quality deliverables.
Kinectrics has produced thousands of engineering change packages across a wide breadth of engineering disciplines. Our ability to provide comprehensive design engineering support is further augmented by our broader speciality engineering and analysis capabilities, allowing Kinectrics to deliver complete, innovative, high-quality and practical engineering solutions within our clients’ cost and schedule requirements.