Development, Testing and Verification Services
Airora’s multi-million pound scientific, technical and engineering journey has taken over ten years and has involved several phases of prototype development. As the science is both relatively new and challenging we have required extensive independent testing to ensure both the safety and efficacy of the resulting product.
The journey has involved the expert and professional capabilities of a number of internationally renowned independent design, research and testing organisations, including:
- The UK Building Research Establishment’s Internal Air Quality Team and Laboratories
- The University of Ottawa
- The UK Government’s Health and Safety Laboratory
- The University of Leeds
- FDA Laboratory, Rochester, New York State
- Cardiff Metropolitan University
- The UK Government’s Health Protection Agency (Public Health England)
- The University of York
Underpinning the whole Airora journey has been the culture of generating sound evidence based on good science.
No reviews were found for Development, Testing and Verification Services. Be the first to review!