From Engineering Services
Wilcox & Barton, Inc, provides on-site temporary and long-term construction and remediation dewatering systems for both residential and industrial applications. For contaminated sites, our treatment systems can reach up to 200 gallons per minute. Systems are trailer-mounted mobile units for easy dispatch, setup, and maintenance, and can be configured for your unique site needs. Wilcox & Barton, Inc. also offers lighted and heated containment structures that are ideal for adverse weather conditions and 24-hour pumping operations. For further convenience, external lighting is available for open trailers.
- System design and construction
- Treated flow rates up to 200 gallons/minute
- NPDES, Remediation General and Construction General Permitting
- Sampling, monitoring, and operation and maintenance
- Full environmental compliance reporting as required by regulatory authorities
- Evaluation of disposal treatment and discharge options