Direct Push Drilling and Services
We have over 40 years of field proven drilling experience and provide a full range of capabilities for sites with varying degrees of difficulty.
All environmental consulting or remediation projects require the right drill. From a routine site assessment to a high-density containment extraction job, the correct drilling and direct-push tools aren't just necessary, they're paramount.
HCR has a wide spectrum of site-specific drilling and direct-push equipment, which provide the utmost versatility and the convenience of limited drill cuttings. Direct push units yield results in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner.
Air/Mud Rotary and Auger Rig
- The industry standard for large-scale drilling assignments
- Ideal for fine-grain soils, as well as various rocky terrains
- Designed to operate in rough terrain, soft sand, mud and shallow water
- Versatile enough for residential and hard-to-reach areas
- Geoprobe units provide the benefit of no drill cuttings