Diversitech - Preventative Maintenance & Repair Services
Ask yourself who is best qualified to perform preventive maintenance and repair services for your DiversiTech dust & fume control equipment. Almost certainly, we can provide service in a more timely, efficient and cost-effective manner.
Trained technicians from our dealer network, with extensive equipment knowledge and application experience, are ready to service your equipment when the need arises. At minimum, each service experiences include:
- Clean or change filter as required
- Inspect and clean air induction and exhaust paths
- Check for air/fluid leaks
- Clean (replace if necessary) all safety labels
- Perform function & performance tests
Preventative maintenance is critical for ensuring clean air in your workplace. More precise engineering, higher efficiency filters, more sophisticated components all make your dust and fume control equipment more complex than ever.