Document Shredding For Minnesota
It really is quite simple…we shred paper and other medium ON-SITE with our state-of-the-art, high capacity, high speed mobile shredding trucks. Perhaps the most important burden organizations avoid is the time necessary to shred paper and handle large and bulky volumes of shredded paper. For example, if a typical mid-sized office disposes of 200 pounds of paper weekly, it will spend over three hours shredding paper and up to four hours in total handling bins and bagging shredded paper.
Veteran Shredding’s equipment will shred the same amount in four minutes and we will be in and out of that firm in about five minutes.
Below are services that separate Veteran Shredding from other shredding companies.
- We are locally owned and operated and also a member of the Chamber of Commerce for New Prague, Prior Lake and Shakopee
- We are a 100% owned and operated (SDVOSB) Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
- We offer on-site purge and on-demand shredding, along with monthly scheduled shredding
- We collect your documents on a schedule that works best for you
- We don’t add fuel surcharges to our monthly billing
- We don’t charge per the minute, we feel this confuses the customer and is financially unstable
- We are flexible, and available for emergency or unexpected purging with a guaranteed show time from the time you notify us, 7 days a week
- We offer free secure consoles to store your documents waiting on-site mobile shredding
- We offer a service from Veteran Shredding that promises 100% satisfaction every day, and we APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!
- Flexible Scheduling & Pricing
- Certificate of Destruction
- Recycle All Shredded Paper
- Locally / Family Owned & Operated
- All Shredding Done On-Site
- Purge & On-Demand Shredding
- All Employees are Screened
- Professional Service & Appearance