Intercorp pioneered the environmental market for dry cleaners in the mid-1990s to provide affordable site pollution insurance from quality insurance carriers. Our unmatched experience in underwriting this class of business places us in the forefront of the ‘hot-button’ issues for dry cleaners. We can quickly access the right coverage available in the marketplace for dry cleaner pollution risks.
- On-site and off-site cleanup costs.
- Third party bodily injury and property damage liability including a reduction in fair market property values and loss of rental income;
- Defense costs.
- Added coverage for landlords, property managers and equipment lessors as additional insureds.
Dry cleaner site pollution policies are written on a claims-made basis, so claims must be reported d
- Limits from $500,000 to $5,000,000.
- Two- and three-year policies are available in addition to the normal annual policy term.
- Multiple locations including drop off stores may be covered on a single policy
- Optional extended reporting periods are available to provide protection after a store is sold.