Duct Cleaning and Indoor Air Quality
There is a growing awareness of the dangers of poor indoor air quality and the cleanliness ofair-conveyance systems. Midwest Environmental Control, Inc. of Toledo Ohio is a full service, experienced environmental remediation services firm, capable of providing the following duct cleaning and indoor air quality services:
- Air conveyance system inspections
- Duct cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing
- Video recording before and after work
- Testing of hazardous materials
- Waste characterization, transportation and disposal of hazardous wastes.
Midwest Environmental Control, Inc. owns and maintains a complete line of equipment, materials and supplies to handle any duct cleaning project. We have vacuum equipment capable of up to 30,000 CFM free air rating for the largest jobs. Our specialized industrial vacuum systems allows for larger area isolation capacity, which reduces the number of 'set-ups' when performing duct cleaning projects. We also own the latest in diesel-powered vacuum retrieval systems, which allow for debris collection up to 1,000' from the source location. This all adds up to reduced down time and cost savings for our customers.
State of the art, negative pressure containment practices prevent dispersion of bioaerosols,particulates and other possible contaminates to occupied areas of buildings.
- Properly trained / medically monitored personnel
- 40 Hour OSHA Certified
- Certified Industrial Hygenist, on staff
- Continuous air monitoring capability