Due Diligence Assessment (Environmental and Social)
Our staff experience in due diligence of asset transfers includes:
- Environmental and Facility Integrity Due Diligence for a major international utility, North America
- Gas Pipeline Construction Liability Assessment, U.S.
- Biotechnology industry in Spain
- National steel and aluminum industry in Venezuela
- Chemical plant in Korea
- Refinery site in Africa
- Oil fields in Russia, Kazakhstan, and worldwide
- Agrifoods plants worldwide
- Chemical plants in the U.S. and Canada
- LNG terminal site in U.S.
- Largest steel industry in the U.S.
- Numerous commercial and industrial facilities throughout the U.S.
Our president and staff have worked side by side with investors, attorneys, corporate executives and operations managers in performing these assessments.
Acorn International developed a protocol and suite of guidelines and tools for guiding environmental due diligence in a complete and consistent manner. The protocol is based on and consistent with ASTM site assessment standards, but goes beyond that standard to integrate lessons learned from more than 20 years of experience in evaluating and designing solutions for industrial sites in developing countries in cooperation with international industries, financiers, and regulators. We can apply these same tools to future assessments.