From Publishing Services
Do you have any an E-publishing model in mind? Our project management and production staff will be glad to assist you in implementing the same for your content. We will work with you in finding the optimum solution for your content for that model.
IDS XML workflows are designed to accept content in various forms and can be easily integrated with traditional print publishing workflow to satisfy your needs for e-publishing along with publishing in traditional media. Our services use advanced XML and XHTML authoring tools to create structured content compatible across all e-publishing media. The use of XML also offers an inexpensive way to archive data electronically without fear of incompatibility or rapid obsolescence.
- Whether you have old editions, legacy back files or on going content which you want converted in E-books/ E-articles with or without final print PDF, you will find IDS as partner of your choice.
- Whether your content is in the form of Hard copy, PDF, DTP application files or XML files, IDS will meet your e-Publishing requirements.
- IDS can provide all popular E-book formats such as ePub, Mobipocket (.prc) and composite PDF and meet the requirement of most of the prevalent readers in the market such as Sony, Adobe Digital edition, Kindle, Nook, IPAD, i-phone Stanza etc. thus ensuring widest reach to your content.
- Whether you are an e-article provider, commercial e-publisher, subsidy e Publisher , follow POD or any other model, IDS can provide services to assist you in meeting your client requirements.
- If you are not sure of which format to use at present for your eBook? Do not worry, IDS solution will ensure easy transformation of your eBook from one format to another format at a later stage at minimum cost.
- IDS understands the data size and screen display limitations of the popular eBook readers in the market and our specialists will work with you in fine tuning your specifications to ensure that your clients get to see the closest possible reproduction of your content on their readers and with the highest text accuracy.
- IDS has experience of working with E-books for novels, humanities, literature as well as for complex technical content including engineering content. We also routinely provide both print and e-Publishing solutions for a prominent UK publisher for whom we convert over 8000 pages of ongoing articles from over 170 journals every month to XML as well as producing final print ready PDF.
Our processes are highly flexible and can be modeled to suit your requirements. An overview of some of our integrated processes is depicted below: Content Management Solutions