From Mechanical Design
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), Reverse Engineering Services, Fatigue Analysis The cost of corrections at design phase is negligible relative to corrections during production phase or post sales of a product. It is critical for any Design to be verified for its performance, at an early stage of the product life cycle. With Computational Simulation & Analysis capabilities, Enventure enables the customer to detect and eliminate any flaws in product design and shorten the 'time to market' span for their new products.
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) analyzes and solves issues relating to fluid flow. Our CFD analysis involves simulation of the interactions of liquids/gases with the boundary conditions to help highlight potential problems. Our Computational Fluid Dynamics Services can include the following considerations:
- Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow (Electronic cooling, Air-conditioning and Refrigeration etc)
- Rotating machinery and related applications (Fan, turbine, pump etc)
- External flow (Automobile, Aerofoil flows)
- Combustion and related (IC engine, Boilers, Gas turbines etc)
- Multiphase flows (Free surface, granular, condensation, evaporation etc)
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Thermal (Steady state and Transient
- Design Optimization
Our reverse engineering services enable the determination of an existing object’s design intent, allow for modernization of the manufacturing process and can help facilitate the design of new parts to replace legacy parts.
Durability and Fatigue Analysis
Our durability and fatigue analysis services help to ensure that the finished product is fit for purpose and able to stand up to the rigors of normal use. Our fatigue analysis will assess the potential for failure during this early design stage using advanced software to help prevent issues later in the production process.