AEREON’s team of engineers are experts in the full spectrum of oil & gas end-user markets, from upstream production, to midstream & terminals and downstream processing plants. We can provide in-depth engineering support on a wide variety of issues, including air-emission control, vapor management, and product support.
Our engineers not only design new equipment, they can also provide the following engineering services:
- Design studies for new marine-vapor control systems, dock skids and blower skids in the terminals market
- Hydraulic system sizing services - piping, vapor blowers and compressors, pressure relieving devices
- Capacity evaluations and debottlenecking studies for vapor recovery units (VRUs), vapor combustion units (VCUs), and flares
- Design and economic studies for alternative air-emission control strategies for oil and gas production sites
- Dispersion and Radiation modeling for flare systems
- 3D modeling for any design, using the latest version of Autodesk Inventor
- Installation services and support
- Our energy is focused on making the most of yours.