Environmental Air Quality Engineering & Permitting Services
GZA recognizes that air permits may be the single greatest environmental obligation that a facility ultimately faces. Furthermore, preconstruction permitting is almost always on the critical path to constructing a new facility or completing a revamp or modernization of an existing facility. GZA understands that accurate, complete and strategic permitting can significantly reduce costs for future compliance and can ensure the maximum operational flexibility for industrial and manufacturing entities.
Through application of our broad understanding of the air regulatory framework, GZA’s air quality team closely tracks regulatory and policy changes proposed and implemented by state and federal agencies to advise clients of the potential business impacts.
Our Permitting and Engineering Services include:
- New Source Review Permitting for Major Stationary Sources
- Title V Permitting and Synthetic Minor Permits
- MACT/GACT Applicability Evaluations
- NSPS and NESHAPs Compliance
- Regulatory Analyses and Applicability Evaluations
- Air Emission Inventories and Potential to Emit Analyses
- Air Impact Dispersion Modeling for Criteria Pollutants and State-Specific Toxics
- Ambient Air Monitoring
- Air Quality Compliance Auditing and Management Systems
- Air Pollution Control Technology Evaluations for Regulatory/Permitting Support