Compliance and permitting solutions for complex state and federal environmental regulations. We reduce our clients’ risk of costly environmental remediation or regulatory enforcement by coordinating and managing environmental permitting and compliance programs.
Comprehensive Environmental Compliance Audits with an in-depth report of a facility’s environmental compliance status and recommendations to achieve compliance in each regulatory area.
- Environmental Compliance Reviews identifying applicable environmental regulations and providing an initial compliance assessment. Developed to satisfy ISO 14000 and lending institution requirements.
- Environmental Compliance Audits ranging from comprehensive audits to specific regulatory areas such as RCRA, TSCA, OSHA, SARA Title III, Clean Water Act, or the Clean Air Act.
- Pre-Acquisition Environmental Status Reports prepared in a matrix format with cost estimates to achieve/maintain compliance in each regulatory area.
- Facility Compliance Services with ongoing environmental management.
- Spill Plans including Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans, Pollution Incident Prevention (PIP) Plans, Stormwater Pollution Prevention (SWPP) Plans, and Contingency Plans.
- Environmental Reporting for submittal to state or federal environmental agencies including SARA Title III Form R and Tier II Forms, Annual Wastewater Reports, and Hazardous Waste Biennial Reports.
- Waste Management. Coordination of waste characterization, consolidation, and disposal events.