Environmental Due Diligence Services
Identifying environmental, health and safety liabilities and value enhancement opportunities represents a critical component of the due diligence process for any significant real estate or corporate transaction.
In addition to the traditional concerns like contamination liabilities and costs associated with Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) compliance, WSP can assist you with liabilities emerging from topical issues such as; climate change, sustainability, carbon trading and energy efficiency, nanotechnology, supply-chain risks, and corporate social responsibility.
WSP has proven global delivery capabilities and can draw on expertise from across the wider WSP Group to offer a truly integrated technical due diligence service to our clients. Our advice is always commercially focused, clearly communicated and backed with appropriate levels of professional indemnity cover.
WSP Environment & Energy is part of WSP Group plc, a global management and engineering firm employing over 9,000 staff across 250 global office locations.
- Some of our key environmental due diligence services include:
- AAI-compliant Phase I assessments
- Asbestos & hazardous material assessments
- Corporate social responsibility assessments
- Desktop reviews
- Energy consulting
- Environmental, health & safety compliance assessments
- Environmental liability cost estimating
- Negotiation support
- Online data room hosting
- Post transaction support
- Risk management strategies
- Soil & groundwater investigations