Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Services
We have extensive experience in assisting industries, such us chemical, inorganic industries, foods and beverages, logistics (ports and tank farms), to obtain and maintain environmental, safety, and health compliance. Our goal over the years has been to assist our clients in maintaining compliance at minimum cost, while using best practices to reduce business risks.
SUSTCHEM Engineering undertakes the Environmental Risk Assessment providing an in-depth analysis of all matters concerning environmental protection and management of natural resources.
Our specialists can provide environmental services such as:
- Environmental Risk Assessment
- Waste Management Assessment
- Environmental Management System (including ISO 14001, EMAS) assessments
- SEVEZO II Risk Assessment
- Measurements in working places and emission measurements
- Safety Manager Services and Safety Risk Assessments in Working Places
- Risk Assessment for the prevention of explosive atmospheres (ATEX)