Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Management Services
Ascent Engineering is dedicated to help clients find the best solutions to complex environmental, health, and safety management issues.
Health & Safety
Ascent believes the health and well-being of employees is critical to the success of any business. With the goal of finding practical and cost-effective solutions to health and safety issues, Ascent will cutting edge ideas to help your employees be more productive. Health and safety services are offered in the areas of:
- employee hazard reduction
- near miss and incident investigation
- chemical exposure reduction
- safety training and coaching
- process analysis and streamlining.
Public perception and cost-efficiency are powerful reasons to have a comprehensive environmental management plan for your business. If complying with rules and regulations are confusing and taking too much time away from your core business, Ascent can help you cost-effectively comply with US EPA, state, and local environmental regulations for issues including:
- environmental permitting (e.g. water, wastewater, NPDES)
- chemical storage and reporting (e.g. EPCRA, Tier II, Form R, MSDSs)
- hazardous waste management and disposal
- chemical spill reduction planning and design (e.g. SPCC)
- sustainability issues and waste minimization
- emergency response planning.
Ascent can provide clients with expert guidance regarding Federal programs such as CERCLA, RCRA, TSCA, CWA, SARA, and state programs such as VIC, VPIC, and MERLA.