Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) & Permitting Services
Most industrial processes and commercial developments require some level of environmental assessment or compliance monitoring, in support of operational consents or planning applications. Our experience becomes value to clients when we appraise and contain the level of assessment, and if necessary mitigation / monitoring, to what is required to ensure environmental protection.
Our EIA and permitting team consists of numerous chartered and highly experienced consultants who manage the entire environmental consenting process. Beyond consent we regularly support our clients during construction and operation with environmental management advice and Environmental Clerk of Works (ECoW) supervision.
In this area of our business the main services are:
- All aspects of EIA from screening to Environmental Statement (ES)
- Environmental Management Plans (EMP), for contractors
- Pollution Prevention Control (PPC) risk assessments, management plans & application
- Specialist all media environmental monitoring, including real time systems
- Air quality monitoring modelling & assessment
- Noise monitoring and assessment
- Industrial compliance monitoring, including landfill monitoring and management
- Electrofishing & macroinvertebrate sampling
- Resource efficiency audits and advice