Environmental Impact Reports Services
From Air Quality Services
CEQA and NEPA require air quality impacts to be identified and mitigated in environmental impact reports (EIRs). BlueScape can help develop complete air quality impact sections of EIRs: We will characterize the existing air quality. We will calculate short-term and operational air quality emissions. We will determine potential air quality impacts using dispersion models. We will recommend mitigation options for impacts that may be significant.
BlueScape will not only help with the development ...
BlueScape will not only help with the development of EIRs, but will also assist your project by presenting the facts on air quality impacts at public workshops and hearings.
When your company must meet these regulation requirements:
- California Environmental Quality Act
- National Environmental Policy Act
- Local entitlement regulations
Turn To BlueScape...
We provide the necessary technical services:
- Development of complete air quality impact sections for EIRs
- Characterization of existing air quality for the project site
- Construction and operations, stationary source and mobile source emissions
- Air dispersion modeling to address impacts from criteria pollutants
- Health risk assessments for air toxic emissions
- Recommendation of mitigation techniques for proposal in EIRs
- Response to public agency inquiries and comments on EIRs
- Presentation of project air quality impacts to the public in workshops and hearings
- Review of air quality sections of EIRs for city or agency staff
We complete air quality impact sections of EIRs to ensure that the impacts are properly addressed and discussed by the involved public and agencies.
No reviews were found for Environmental Impact Reports Services. Be the first to review!