Environmental Noise / Vibration Impact Assessment Services
Southdowns’ consultants have contemporary expertise on the development and application of methodologies and criteria for the assessment of noise and vibration impacts. We can provide comprehensive noise and vibration assessments in accordance with policies and standards at International, European, National or Local Authority levels. Staff have worked as part of multi-disciplinary EIA teams on numerous projects and are familiar with the constraints and inter-disciplinary interests involved in major developments.
Typcial EIA tasks include:
- scoping and methodology;
- baseline noise and vibration surveys;
- review and designation of suitable criteria;
- identification of sensitive receptors and resources;
- calculation and evaluation of noise and vibration impacts;
- identification of options for additional mitigation measures; and
- reporting of residual significant effects.